Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences - Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Direct admission to the master’s program is granted to graduates of the bachelor’s programs:
- Digital Technologies, B.Sc.
- IT and computer science courses.
Graduates from other degree programs can also study the master’s degree with the necessary IT skills. This knowledge can be acquired, for example, with the DigiTec.PILOT certificate program or recognized through evidence of comparable courses amounting to 30 ECTS.
Anyone with a university entrance qualification can apply for the winter semester from May 15th to July 15th.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website