Earth System Data Science and Remote Sensing
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a geoscientific, natural science, environmental science or computer science and data science-related course, whereby:
- at least 35 credit points (LP) must come from one or more of the following areas: geography, earth system sciences, geosciences, environmental sciences, life sciences, data science, environmental informatics, remote sensing or geographic information systems (GIS).
In addition, the following knowledge must be proven:
- Previous knowledge of statistics (at least 5 CP).
- Previous knowledge of a scripting language for scientific computing or a higher programming language (e.g. Python, R, Julia, etc).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website