- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, ecology, or a related field, or you have 135 CP and expect to finish your bachelor‘s before starting the master's program.
Provide evidence of at least 3 credit points in the field of ecology acquired in your undergraduate studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications should include:
- A CV.
- A motivation letter.
- Your bachelor‘s degree (if you don't have a bachelor‘s degree yet, include a transcript of records).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website