TU Dortmund University
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, mathematics, statistics or a related discipline. At least 15 ECTS in both economics and mathematics/statistics/econometrics are required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Qualifying degree.
- Academic Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants must submit an essay of at most 2 pages on their academic background in view of the pursued master program on econometrics.
- English language proficiency (see language requirements).
Please note: requirements outlined here are subject to change. Please visit the faculty website for specific information on admission requirements and the application process.
For more information please check theCourse Website