- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- At least 48 ECTS credits in economics and at least 18 ECTS credits in statistics/mathematics (methodological courses only, no user expertise), or
- At least 48 ECTS in statistics/mathematics (methodological courses only, no user expertise) and at least 20 ETCS credits in economics.
In cases where present bachelor studies have not been fully completed, the application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 80% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by September 30th at the latest. The specific admission criteria governing the designated course of study (including the overall grade) must already have been fulfilled on the basis of the exam results available at the time of application.
An overall grade of at least 2.5 (German grade) in the bachelor’s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants with a bachelor's degree that was not obtained in Germany apply exclusively via uni-assist. Please make sure that you document your educational background in detail, from the last school-leaving certificate that qualifies you to study in your home country to the current status of your studies.
Uni-assist recommends that the application documents are received by uni-assist 8 weeks before the application deadline, as missing or incorrect documents can still be submitted later. The documents will only be checked if the fee has been paid. The following documents are required by uni-assist:
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of bachelor's degree certification or attestation of 80% studies and transcript of records: please submit all certificates in their entirety, include the diploma certificate as well as the overview of subjects and grades. You must not omit any parts of the certificate (such as a diploma supplement) or single pages. In order to calculate your grade, uni-assist needs the grading system used by your university for your degree.
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of diploma supplement.
- Authenticated (and translated) copy of university entrance qualification: e.g. A-level, high school diploma. Submit the certificate which allows you to start university studies in your home country.
- Authenticated copy of proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Authenticated copy of all documents listed above in the original language: only if the original document is not available in English or German language.
- Only for applicants with Chinese (except Hongkong) or Vietnamese bachelor’s certificates: original APS certificate. Certified copies cannot be accepted.
- Results of admission test: GRE is not mandatory, but recommended.
- Letter of motivation: English language | max. 1 page.
For more information please check theCourse Website