- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree with a focus on economic science, social science or mathematical analysis.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Also, must provide knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of mathematics and statistics (minimum 10% of ECTS obtained in bachelor's degree, e.g., 18 ECTS for a 180 ECTS bachelor's).
- Knowledge of subjects related to business administration or economics (minimum 24 ECTS).
If the course has not yet been completed, at least 75% of the ECTS for the entire bachelor's program must have been achieved. The necessary expertise and knowledge must be proven at the time of application. It is not possible to make up for missing ECTS in the master's program in Economics at Heinrich Heine University.
Final grade of at least 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website