- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, mathematics, social sciences, engineering or related disciplines.
Applicants should have an academic degree with above-average grades.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae: table form.
- Qualification for university entrance: school certificate (e.g., Abitur, Bachillerato).
- University degree and average grade: include diploma and transcript of records. Please list separately the courses with economics and/or quantitative content.
- Candidates who have not completed their Bachelor studies at the time of application must provide an official transcript of all examination results to date and their weighted average grade. A minimum of 135 ECTS (75% of the required credits for completion) is required.
- Evidence of sufficient English skills of at least B2 level of the CEFR (see language requirements).
Additional documents (optional):
- Proof of internships.
- Semester abroad.
- Foreign language certificates.
All applicants must first apply online using the application portal Campo. Afterward, you have to send the application documents to the Master's Office by post. You need to send certified copies of your documents.
Documents may be submitted in English or German.
A motivation letter and/or a recommendation letter are not required.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website