- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economics, mathematics, social sciences, engineering or related disciplines.
Applicants should have an academic degree with above-average grades.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae: table form.
- Qualification for university entrance: school certificate (e.g., Abitur, Bachillerato).
- University degree and average grade: include diploma and transcript of records. Please list separately the courses with economics and/or quantitative content.
- Candidates who have not completed their Bachelor studies at the time of application must provide an official transcript of all examination results to date and their weighted average grade. A minimum of 135 ECTS (75% of the required credits for completion) is required.
- Evidence of sufficient English skills of at least B2 level of the CEFR (see language requirements).
Additional documents (optional):
- Proof of internships.
- Semester abroad.
- Foreign language certificates.
For more information please check theCourse Website