- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from (world-wide): uni-assiststudents from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Of the 180 credit points from the Bachelor's degree program, you should meet the following criteria:
- 35 credit points have to be attained from courses on principles of economics (i.e., courses on microeconomic theory and courses on macroeconomic theory) with no overlapping in substance and from courses on quantitative methods with no overlapping in substance.
- At least 15 out of 180 total credit points of the Bachelor's degree have to be composed of credit points from courses on quantitative methods (mathematics, statistics, econometrics).
With regard to content and comparability, an official module manual has to be submitted. In case of unavailability of an official manual, module descriptions approved by the offering institution of higher education are accepted (it is also allowed to provide a link to an official online handbook). The module manual needs to be provided either in German or English language.
Applicants with a minimum overall grade of 3.0 may also be eligible for the Master's program in Economics if the weighted average grade (weighted with the credit points) from courses in economics and on quantitative methods is at least 2.5.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Admission requirements can be found here www.wiso.uni-kiel.de/en/studying/master/ma-further/admission-requirements/admission-requirement
For more information please check theCourse Website