- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics or a related degree, e.g. mathematics or natural sciences with a significant quantitative component.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
You should provide evidence of knowledge acquired in mathematics, statistics, or economics during your bachelor's degree course. You are also required to take a GRE test.
You're welcome to apply if you're in your final year of your bachelor's program. Just submit your current academic transcript as pdf, with an officially certified translation into English or German, if applicable.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please make sure you have all the supporting documents at hand when starting the online application. No application documents need to be sent by post. However, successful applicants will be required to submit all documents in original or as officially certified copies upon registration at the University of Konstanz.
- Official academic transcript of grades in mathematics, statistics, and economics during your university studies. Please clearly mark these modules. Course descriptions may be added. Scanned PDF of originals and officially certified translations into English or German only.
- Scanned language test sheet proving English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Results of the GRE test (scanned PDF of original score sheet only; if you cannot take the test upload a short explanation).
- Full curriculum vitae in English.
- Degree certificate(s) (scanned PDF of originals and officially certified translations into English or German only).
- A one-page statement of purpose in English demonstrating your suitability and motivation.
- Two letters of recommendation by university lecturers at your institution. The letters have to be sent by the referees as pdf via email. If the letter is in another language, an officially certified translation into English or German must also be provided. Letters must be on the letter-headed paper of the referees and include their signatures.
- Applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam: please attach the scanned original certificate by the Academic Evaluation Centre (Akademische Prüfstelle) of the respective embassies in Beijing, Ulan Bator, or Hanoi.
For more information please check theCourse Website