- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in life or environmental sciences, geography, forestry and agricultural sciences or economic and social sciences with related environmental or conservation prioritisation.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
If at the time of the application, proof of the first degree that qualifies for a profession cannot yet be provided, applicants will be considered if 80% of the achievable points of the university degree can be proven by a certificate of the university of origin (Examining Office), on the basis of a completed module exam, assignment paper or colloquium. For Master study programs with restricted admission (TU-Nc), the certificate shall also include a provisional average mark, calculated on the basis of academic achievements already completed.
No minimum GPA.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Copy and official translation (by a licensed translator; English or German) of your school-leaving certificate (university entrance qualification) – applicants from Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, and Gambia also submit a “WAEC or NECO-direct access card” (a scratch card to access WAEC or NECO results online).
- Copy and official translation (by a licensed translator) of your degree (e. g. bachelor certificate) with a transcript of records (overview of marks) with an official translation (by a licensed translator) and diploma supplement (if available) in German or English.
- APS certificate (original) for applicants from India, Peoples's Republic of China, and Vietnam.
- Current proof of your language competencies – it means a special certificate in original (for English: IELTS, TOEFL – not older than two years, all parts at least on level B2, no compensation of a worse result one with a better one) or as certified copy.
- Graduates from German universities: matriculation certificate or de-registration certificate and “Studienverlaufsbescheinigung”.
- Curriculum vitae, gapless, in English or German.
- A conclusive letter of motivation in German or English, written by yourself, detailing the reason for the chosen studies subject, chosen university, and what consequences you envision the studies will have on your future. The university will check how well applicants performed in courses that show a relationship to the topics they teach. Furthermore, the university expects the applicants to demonstrate a deep interest in the topics covered by their master’s programs and convince them how they relate the courses covered in their program to their own future careers. Therefore, the CV and the letter of motivation are especially important in such cases and will be carefully analyzed.
- Copy of your international passport (the data page) and/or - if already available.
- Copy of visa and/or residence permit for study.
For more information please check theCourse Website