Electrical and Information Engineering (E&IE)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): uni-assist | students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant area.
Good knowledge of mathematics and physics and basic knowledge of at least one programming language are also required.
No minimum GPA is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: In the "Verbal Reasoning" section of a GRE®revised General Test.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
The following documents are required for the assessment of professional suitability:
- Your bachelor's degree certificate or - if the degree certificate is not yet available - an official transcript of records. The respective document must contain the titles of the successfully completed modules and the grades achieved and should include information on the scope of the individual modules, for example in the form of credit points.
- The module catalog belonging to your bachelor's degree program or a comparable document showing the time frame, forms of teaching, teaching content, and learning objectives of the individual modules. If your university does not provide a module catalog, you can compile this information yourself. In this case, however, it must be clearly recognizable that your document is not an official one, but one you have created yourself.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements). For legal reasons, Kiel University is not allowed to accept any other proof than GRE. In the case of a direct application (not via uni-assist), it is necessary that Kiel University receives your GRE test certificate from ETS.
- Applications from China, India, Mongolia, and Vietnam will only be accepted if accompanied by the APS.
State that English is the mother tongue or whether the completion of an English-language degree program is not sufficient as proof of English language proficiency. According to the study qualification statutes of the Christian-Albrechts-Universität, the result of a GRE General Test must be submitted as proof of sufficient English language skills. If you do not submit a GRE General Test score, your application is incomplete and must be rejected for this reason.
For more information please check theCourse Website