Electrical and Microsystems Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
At least 2.5 is required. Any grade average lower than 2.5 will not be considered unless you can prove you were under the best of your cohort. You can do that by providing a document from your former university stating the rank of percentage.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please note that only the following documents will be considered!
- First degree diploma* (e.g., Bachelor's certificate).
- Assessments if the diploma is not yet available (e.g., Transcript of Records).
- Uni-assist evaluation report (only necessary in the case of the first degree from a foreign university), the evaluation report needs to have the logo of uni-assist in the header.
- Higher education entrance qualification.
- Deregistration certificate* (only necessary if you have a first degree from Germany).
- Evidence of postgraduate career experience (if applicable).
- Range of percentage (only necessary in case your final grade is not 2.5 or better).
- A data control sheet from the university portal printed and signed.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Language certificate: Proficiency in English and German language (see language requirements).
*Copies of documents are acceptable. However, external applicants from other universities are required to submit authenticated first-degree diplomas (authentications can be made after arrival in Germany).
For more information please check theCourse Website