Electrical and Microsystems Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please note that only the following documents will be considered!
- First degree diploma* (e.g., Bachelor's certificate).
- Assessments if the diploma is not yet available (e.g., Transcript of Records).
- Uni-assist evaluation report (only necessary in the case of the first degree from a foreign university), the evaluation report needs to have the logo of uni-assist in the header.
- Higher education entrance qualification.
- Deregistration certificate* (only necessary if you have a first degree from Germany).
- Evidence of postgraduate career experience (if applicable).
- Range of percentage (only necessary in case your final grade is not 2.5 or better).
- A data control sheet from the university portal printed and signed.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Language certificate: Proficiency in English and German language (see language requirements).
*Copies of documents are acceptable. However, external applicants from other universities are required to submit authenticated first-degree diplomas (authentications can be made after arrival in Germany).
For more information please check theCourse Website