Electrical Communication Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering or related topic.
Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
GRE is not needed.
A sufficient GPA ("good").
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certified photocopies of all official transcripts.
- Proof of English language knowledge, if English is neither your mother tongue nor have your undergraduate courses been given exclusively in English (see language requirements).
- Copy of your German language exam if available and German is not your mother tongue (see language requirements).
- A statement of objectives where you state in your own words why you choose to apply for the M.Sc. program in "Electrical communication engineering" and what you expect from it.
- Two recommendation letters in separately sealed envelopes.
Please note that you have to send all documents via Uni-Assist. The university does not accept any documents via e-mail.
For more information please check theCourse Website