Embedded Systems Enginееring
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechatronics, information technology, electronics or electrical engineering, computer science, or similar. Previous knowledge in mathematics, computer science, physics, and electrical engineеring.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications will be done electronically. These are the documents needed:
- Original undergraduate diploma or certified copy (bachelors or equivalent) - if already available.
- Original undergraduate transcript of records or certified copy, showing all courses and credits taken and all grades/marks obtained as well as the final/current overall average grade.
- If applicable: letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date.
- Your English proficiency test result (see language requirements).
- Your Curriculum Vitae or résumé.
- APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China or Vietnam).
Additional documents that can be useful to submit:
- Letter of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Description of those subjects of your bachelor's degree that covered computer science (if your background is in electronics) or electronics (if your background is in computer science).
- GRE score (all three sections are important).
- Certificate about your class rank.
- Certificate about the average grade of your class.
- University entrance exam result from your home country (if applicable).
- GATE result (India).
Undergraduate diploma and transcript of records: If you have completed your studies, but not yet received the bachelors diploma, the transcript of records has to show the total number of credit points, final grade and the remark "degree conferred" or "degree awarded". If not, please submit an additional confirmation letter from the university stating the total number of credit points, the final grade and that the degree has been conferred.
If you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies, please submit a letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date.
For more information please check theCourse Website