Embedded Systems Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechatronics, information technology, electronics or electrical engineering, computer science, or similar. Previous knowledge in mathematics, computer science, physics, and electrical engineering.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications will be done electronically. These are the documents needed:
- A certified copy of your undergraduate diploma (bachelor's or equivalent) or the original document.
- A certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records or the original document, showing all courses and credits taken and all grades/marks obtained as well as the final/current overall average grade.
- A certified copy of your English proficiency test result or the original document (see language requirements).
- Your curriculum vitae or résumé.
- APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China, Mongolia or Vietnam).
Additional documents that can be useful to submit:
- Letter of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Description of those subjects of your bachelor's degree that covered computer science (if your background is in electronics) or that covered electronics (if your background is in computer science).
- GRE score (all three sections are important).
- Certificate about your class rank.
- Certificate about the average grade of your class.
- University entrance exam results from your home country (if applicable).
- GATE result (India).
Undergraduate diploma and transcript of records: if you have completed your studies, but not yet received the bachelor's diploma, the transcript of records has to show the total number of credit points, final grade and the remark "degree conferred" or "degree awarded". If not, please submit an additional confirmation letter from the university stating the total number of credit points, the final grade, and that the degree has been conferred.
If you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies, please submit a letter from the university confirming the expected date of completion.
For more information please check theCourse Website