Energy Science and Technology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science or Engineering (or equivalent) in the field of engineering sciences, mathematics, natural sciences, physics, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science or electrical engineering or in other programs relating to the energy science.
Minimum number of semesters: 6 semesters.
Academic requirements MSc program Energy Science and Technology:
- Bachelor's course work in Mathematics and Physics: for each, basically two courses of three hours per week and semester or comparable course work to be evidenced by course information on official transcript of records.
- Fundamental skills in natural sciences, materials science and/ or engineering sciences. These essential skills may be gained by passing the pre-Master's course offered by Ulm University.
Prospective students are expected to:
- Be willing to acquire a basic knowledge of German. German courses are part of the curriculum.
- Be willing to study/live in a challenging, multi-cultural environment.
An academic final examination with a bachelor's degree with an overall grade of 2.7 or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants have to provide the following:
- Curriculum vitae (maximum of two pages).
- Statement of objectives/motivation (maximum one page).
- Two letters of reference by university lecturers from the Bachelor's university.
- Transcript of records of all semesters/terms studied in the Bachelor's programme.
- Information on the grading system at the Bachelor's university.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- English test score report.
For more information please check theCourse Website