- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in energy technology, mechanical engineering or equivalent which can be recognized in accordance with Russian national law of education or Finnish or German national law.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Students applying for the program at LUH:
- Bachelor certificate/Diploma or – if not available at the moment of the application – certificate with credit points and overall average grade.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Letter of application with motivation.
- Attested copy of previous education, translated into English.
All documents should be sent by post to:
Leibniz Universität Hannover, Immatrikulationsamt, Welfengarten 1, 30167 Hannover
For more information please check theCourse Website