- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in English/American studies or a comparable program of language studies.
Successful candidates must have shown a clear focus on linguistics.
An above-average grade (2,3 or better).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to provide the following documents:
- A certified copy of your B.A. degree.
- A transcript of records showing your courses and grades.
- A certified copy of your high school diploma.
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation (max. two pages) in English saying why you want to do the master’s degree in English linguistics, any particular interests you have in linguistics, and what you hope to get out of the course.
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or professional or other practical experience which show that you have the knowledge and skills to make a success of an MA degree in English linguistics.
For more information please check theCourse Website