- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in English or American studies or in a closely related field worth at least 60 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must be accompanied by the following documents in a certified German or English translation, if the originals are not in English or German, in the case of certificates and evidence in a certified copy:
- Evidence of the final certificate of the bachelor's degree or - if this is not yet available - a certificate of the achievements and credit points.
- Evidence of English language knowledge and, if applicable, of German language (see language requirements).
Applications that are not complete, in due form, or on time are excluded from further proceedings. The submitted documents remain with the university.
For more information please check theCourse Website