- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in English/American studies or a course of study with equivalent content.
The examination board decides on the equivalence and access of other applicants.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least A.
Specification: Grades B or C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For application via uni-assist, the following documents have to be submitted:
- Officially attested copy of secondary school leaving certificate including transcripts, with translation in German or English language.
- Officially attested proof of successfully completed university entrance examination (not for all countries).
- If available, officially attested copies of all other proofs of successfully completed university studies at the home country (duration of studies, acquired degrees), with translation in German or English language.
- Original of APS-certificate (only for applicants from China, Vietnam, or Mongolia).
- If available, officially attested copy of sports ability test (only if you apply for the Bachelor degree in Präventions-, Rehabilitations- und Fitnesssport).
- Officially attested copy of the English language (see language requirements).
At the homepage of uni-assist, you will find important additional country-specific requirements for several countries.
If all requirements and documents were checked, uni-assist will forward your documents to the university. In case that the formal requirements are not fulfilled, you will receive a respective message from uni-assist. Please note that uni-assist does not send back any application documents submitted.
For more information please check theCourse Website