English (Teaching post at primary schools)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Applicants can be admitted if they meet the following requirements:
- Proof of a qualified bachelor's degree.
- A combination of subjects in the bachelor's degree that entitles the holder to study.
- In the school subjects at least 50 credit points each and 35 credit points from the professionalization area "educational sciences" with school-relevant content (e.g. educational science and educational psychology, sociology or philosophy).
- Proof of successful completion of school internships of at least six weeks.
Graduates of a Bachelor's degree program according to No. 1) who have not acquired 50 or 35 credit points according to No. 3) can be granted admission on the condition that the remaining credit points are earned during the Master’s degree. This admission is usually only granted if the standard period of study is not exceeded despite the additional credit points to be acquired, ie that no more than 15 CP are missing.
Proof of a qualified Bachelor's degree must be submitted no later than November 1st.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for the online procedure.
- Supplement to the application form.
- A simple copy of the Abitur certificate or another university entrance qualification (internal and external applicants),
- University degree certificate (e.g. B.A.). Certified copies of external graduates. Copies of EUF graduates).
- Simple copy of the Transcript of Records. It is imperative that the lines listed in the above-mentioned Admission requirements (point 1) mentioned in the course contents are explicitly stated in the transcript. If this is not the case, a formal certificate from the examination office of the completed course must also be enclosed.
- Current certificate of study or Exma from the most recently attended German university (only external applicants).
- Optional: addressed and prepaid envelope (A4 or A5, not cardboard) for the return of the application documents in the event of non-consideration in the selection process.
For more information please check theCourse Website