- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business administration.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Bachelor graduates who have comleted their studies with less than 210 credits (ECTS credits) must:
- study the 4-semester study course with 120 credit points, or
- prove at least one year of relevant professional work experience after the successful completion of the bachelor's degree and prior to the commencement of the master's degree program. The proof of the relevant professional experience has to be submitted as a certificate from the employer. In addition to the type, duration and scope of the employment, this proof should also include the main focus of the professional activity, both individually and in total.
A final grade of at least 2.5 or equivalent in the local grading system.
Valid contract between the student and a cooperation partner (company) of the master´s degree program Entrepreneurship – cooperative or one of the department of International Business Administration (IBA) at the University of Worms.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants with a foreign degree are required to pay a € 25 processing fee as per the state's fee structure.
- Signed application for admission: Please print the application letter generated after a successful online application; in case of several applications, then respectively for each application.
- Documents about other previous periods of study: If you already attended a german university, then the university needs the following records from you:
- Current transcripts with all grades, stamped and signed by the issuing institution.
- Link to the course catalogue.
- Certificate of exmatriculation.
- Clearance certificate.
- Form "Declaration of previous periods of study": If you have attended at a foreign university, the university needs all your transcripts and degrees (if completed).
- Questionaire (check the program requirements website).
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
- Examination certificate of your vocational training, if completed.
- Current, complete curriculum vitae with the following information:
- Contact data,
- Other undergraduate studies with exact semester information and CGPA,
- School education
- Job-related activities with accurate information on the duration of internships, training, employment, Military service and alternative service or gap year.
- Proof of internship for a possibly required pre-study internship. Please inform yourself about the necessary pre-study internship on the pages of the respective degree programs
- Proof of university entrance qualification.
- Certificate processing fee, only for applicants with a foreign degree are required to pay a € 25 processing fee.
- Documents relating to the general and subject-specific admission requirements.
When putting your application together, please make sure:
- that your documents are complete,
- to submit only application-relevant documents,
- to submit notarized documents, not originals (please submit normal hard copies, if notarized copies are impossible),
- that your documents are in the right order (verify this using the checklist provided at the program requirements website).
Please send your complete application documents before the deadline as a single copy to:
For more information please check theCourse Website