- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 6,180 € per semester (1st to 3rd) in Cologne and Berlin (monthly payment possible). Enrollment fee is 600 € for EU- & EWR-students, and 1,500 € for non-EU-students. For the 4th semester, the fee is 1,200 € at all campuses. Early Bird Discount: Save 1,000 € for the fall term by June 15th when you sign a contract.
Bachelor's degree and 30 ECTS points in the field of business sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If your quantitative ECTS points are not sufficient, you can prepare yourself for your management studies with the Pre-Master.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You can upload the following documents that the university needs from you:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of your ID card.
- One digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point. If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisor to check admission.
- Proof of knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website