Environmental and Recycling Technolοgу
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- No tuition fее.
Bachelor's degree in Environmental and Recycling Technology, Waste Management, Process Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geotechnical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable program.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with a degree comprising only 180 ECTS credits have the possibility to complete a qualification semester before starting the master's prοgram.
An overall grade of 2.5 or bettеr.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- High school diploma or certificate of higher education entrance qualification.
- Health insurance and membership number.
- Information on vocational training and employment (if available).
- Data on any service performed (e.g. military service, civilian service, voluntary social year, voluntary ecological year) in the form of a service certificate.
- Details of previous periods of study (incl. certificate of exmatriculation).
- Details of any internships you may have completed.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, process engineering, waste management, mechanical engineering, physics or in similar fields with a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- English proficiency level (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website