- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The applicant should meet the following requirements:
- 20 ECTS in physics, biology, or chemistry.
- 20 ECTS in environmental sciences.
If the bachelor's certificate is not yet available, confirmation containing the individual grades for all examinations and courses up to the registration deadline must be submitted, showing that you have completed at least 135 ECTS. The BSc certificate has to be submitted until the end of the 1st semester at the latest.
An examination grade of 2,5 or better on the German grading scale.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You need the following items for your application (all in English):
- Completed application form.
- The motivation letter (max. 2 pages) explaining specific talents and interests that make you particularly well-suited for the program of study.
- A copy of your BSc certificate including confirmation with individual grades for the coursework and examinations completed during the applicant's studies (see previous degree requirements).
- Your curriculum vitae CV (in table form, 1 page, including a recent photo).
- Evidence of a strong command of English (see language requirements).
- If available, evidence of special qualifications (stipends, awards, internships, etc) or interdisciplinary study skills.
- If applicable, affirmative action application.
For more information please check theCourse Website