Environmental Engineering - Track Resources and Environment
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a related subject. The admissions committee will decide whether or not the bachelor's degree is related to the subject concerned.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
There is no minimum grade/entry grade for the master's application. Notwithstanding the currently valid admission regulations for master's programs, the minimum grade of 2.5 is no longer applied.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for the application:
- University entrance qualification (eg "Abiturzeugnis" or high school diploma) in officially certified copy. Not applicable if you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Certificate of completion of the bachelor's degree program in certified copy (if already available). If you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover, just send a simple copy.
- Complete and current grades of the previous study with details of the credit points and the average grade with signature and stamp (if the diploma is not yet available). In the case of a program with a total score of 180, at least 150 credit points must be proven; in the case of a program with a total score of 210, at least 180 credit points must be proven.
- Curriculum vitae in English language.
- Applicants who have neither a German higher education entrance qualification nor have obtained their bachelor's degree from a German university must also have sufficient knowledge of the English language at the C1 level (see language requirements).
Applications from China and Vietnam:
It is essential for Chinese (except Macao and Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants who completed their bachelor's degree in their home country to submit a scan of an original individual APS certificate with their application.
APS checks the applicant's qualification for admission to higher education and the academic credits of applicants wishing to study in Germany. A group APS will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website