Environmental Engineering - Track Resources and Environment
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in a related subject. The admissions committee will decide whether or not the bachelor's degree is related to the subject concerned.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
There is no minimum grade/entry grade for the master's application. Notwithstanding the currently valid admission regulations for master's programs, the minimum grade of 2.5 is no longer applied.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required for the application:
- University entrance qualification (eg "Abiturzeugnis" or high school diploma) in officially certified copy. Not applicable if you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover.
- Certificate of completion of the bachelor's degree program in certified copy (if already available). If you are currently studying at Leibniz University Hannover, just send a simple copy.
- Complete and current grades of the previous study with details of the credit points and the average grade with signature and stamp (if the diploma is not yet available). In the case of a program with a total score of 180, at least 150 credit points must be proven; in the case of a program with a total score of 210, at least 180 credit points must be proven.
- Curriculum vitae in English language.
- Applicants who have neither a German higher education entrance qualification nor have obtained their bachelor's degree from a German university must also have sufficient knowledge of the English language at the C1 level (see language requirements).
- Applications from the People's Republic of China, Vietnam and Mongolia (except Macao, Hong Kong) are only considered in the admission procedure, provided that a certificate of the Academic Testing Center of the German Embassy (APS) is available.
For more information please check theCourse Website