- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from (world-wide): uni-assist | students from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the fields of natural sciences, economics, agricultural sciences, forestry, geography, engineering with particular relevance to the environment, or a related degree program.
Relevant work experience is welcome but not required.
A grade of “good” (German grading of at least 2.5) or better, or among the top 10% of the respective cohort.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
During the application process, you will be asked to provide the usual information about your studies, CV and language skills, etc. as well as to provide a motivation letter explaining why you want to study Environmental Management. In addition, you are asked to outline a science Project that addresses an EM-related topic (for these last two points, check the course page for further information).
In addition to the above, you will be asked to provide the following documents and information during the application process:
- Scan of passport.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- University degree certificate.
- Official Transcript of Records listing all classes.
- CV (curriculum vitae) - max. 1 page.
- Proof of special achievements mentioned in your letter of motivation (i.e. work experience, voluntary work, scholarships, etc.).
- Letters of reference (not mandatory).
- APS Certificate for applicants from China, Vietnam, and India. Since APS certificates for Indian applicants are only slowly issued, applicants from India can hand in their applications without an APS certificate. Still, the certificate has to be handed in as soon as possible, the latest before enrollment in autumn.
Please be aware that your documents in languages other than English or German need to be provided in officially certified translations.
For more information please check theCourse Website