ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-Time)
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- At least 8 years of work experience.
- Significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience in an international work environment.
In the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA, participants have a lot in common with each other: They have already achieved success in their careers, they are highly motivated and dedicated to their work, they enjoy learning new things and developing both personally and professionally, and look forward to doing so with other participants.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form completed.
- At least two letters of reference (professional evaluations - please use the ESSEC & MANNHEIM reference form).
- Four typed personal essays.
- Company support form.
- Copies of all previous degree(s), transcripts and diplomas.
- Recent TOEFL scores.
- Color passport-sized photo.
For more information please check theCourse Website