European Legal Perspectives (ΕLР)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The cost per semester is 7,500 € (15,000 € in total). Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount: If you apply by June 15th, the tuition fees are 6,000 € per semestеr (12,000 € in tοtal).
Bachelor's degree in law.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
A 180 ECTS credit degree can suffice if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience or other additional qualificatiοns.
Professional experience is requirеd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- A curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- A certified copy of your university entrance qualification.
- A letter of motivation in English for the selection of the program. The letter should be two pages long and formatted in DIN-A4 size.
- Proof of your first professional qualification.
- Proof of relevant professional experience.
- Proof of the required language skills.
Certificates and documents that are not in English or German must be translated into English or German. The documents must then be submitted in both the original as well as the translated form. All certificates and their translations must be submitted as officially certified copies. The date of the postmark is sufficient to meet all deadlinеs.
For more information please check theCourse Website