- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, law, economics, history, or cultural studies.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Prospective students must have successfully completed courses in European Studies, the scope of which corresponds to one academic year (60 CP ECTS).
Good and very good bachelor's degree grades.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For your formal application please submit the following documents in English:
- Cover letter with contact details.
- Certified copy of your high school degree.
- Certified copy of your bachelor’s degree.
- Transcript of records.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of your passport.
- Language certificate for the English language (see language requirements).
Incomplete files will immediately be excluded from the application procedure.
Please send all your documents in hard copy to:
Dr. Guido Quetsch
Heinrich Heine University
Institute of Social Sciences/European Studies
40225 Düsseldorf, Germany
For more information please check theCourse Website