- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field relevant to the Master in European Studies, as well as subjects or combination of subjects from the fields of humanities, social sciences, law or economiсs.
The applicant is expected to have completed the bachelor's degree as one of the best third of his or her сlass.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Min. Grade C; min. score on Cambridge English Scale: 180.
Specification: Min. score on Cambridge English Scale: 180
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- The application form in the online application portal.
- A certified copy of the final degree certificate of your studies (undergraduate degree on the basis of a three-year (minimum) degree program requiring at least 180 credit points) and of the translation made by an officially recognized translator into German or English language.
- Certified copies of the transcripts or other academic records that give proof of your undergraduate studies including credits and grades achieved in every single subject and of the translations made by an officially recognized translator into German or English.
- In case this cannot be seen in the transcript of records, a proof of at least 15 credit point in statistics or social science methods. Applications with up to 5 missing CP will be considered during the selection procedure. In the case of acceptance, the admissions committee will decide on the type, scope and deadline of the courses to be made up.
- Certified copy of high school diploma or similar and, if necessary, translation made by an officially recognized translator into the German or English language.
- The original copy of the English language certificate. Unless you can provide a school leaving certificate from an English-speaking school entitling the holder to admission to higher education.
- Please include a Curriculum Vitae showing complete education from the start of primary school until today including professional experience, voluntary social and/or political activities, etc.
- Please also include a motivation letter (1 - 1.5 pagеs).
For more information please check theCourse Website