- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject course.
Strong knowledge in mathematics, statistics, and economics (macro and micro on an at least intermediate level) is a strict requirement.
A course is relevant if at least 18 credit points (CP) according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) have been acquired in courses in the field of quantitative methods and 60 CP according to ECTS in business courses. If the ECTS does not apply to the applicant's bachelor's degree, a course is considered relevant if:
- At least 4 courses in the area of quantitative methods, and
- At least 12 courses in economics courses have been acquired.
If the applicant has not completed this degree by the time of application, proof of the relevant qualification can be replaced by a full grade certificate of all module examinations completed in the relevant course up to the time of application, whereby at least 140 credit points must be proven. Applicants without proof of their first professional qualification will be enrolled for a limited time, subject to a time limit. The "Organization of the application and admission procedure for master's programs" of the university applies in the currently valid version.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Proof of a relevant academic degree (bachelor's, diploma, etc.) with a GPA starting from 1.0 up to 2.9 (German grading scale applies).
Only legally certified copies of documents are accepted. Also, send a translation in German or English and attach the documents with the original language + APS certificates from applicants: China, Vietnam, etc.
- English test (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation with a maximum of 450 words.
- Form "Relevance" of previous degree education.
For more information please check theCourse Website