Food Process and Product Engineering (FPPE)
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- There is a semester fee of circa 400 € per semester, including the semester travel ticket for Hannover and Lower Saxony.
Bachelor's degree in subjects such as food technology, beverage technology, ecotrophology, food chemistry, biotechnology, veterinary medicine or biology, process engineering or engineering sciences, but also chemical engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
If the bachelor's degree certificate is not yet available by the application deadline, a certificate stating that 150 ECTS have been earned in the bachelor's degree program to date and that it is expected that the bachelor's degree will be obtained no later than four weeks after the start of lectures in the first semester is sufficient (copy of the registration for the bachelor's thesis).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Requisite for foreigners. The proof can be submitted later until the beginning of the semester.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following are required for your application:
- Application form.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form) with a recent photo.
- Certificates (bachelor’s certificate with a diploma supplement if applicable, certified copies).
- Proof of English knowledge (see language requirements).
- For foreigners: Knowledge of the German language, if not a native speaker of German (see language requirements).
- Proof of any possible further special qualifications, knowledge, abilities, further training, stays abroad, etc.
Please send the completed application form and the above-mentioned documents as a pdf_file to the following e-mail address:
For more information please check theCourse Website