Full-time Master in Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is €32,000.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Full-time Master in Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Business Administration
- Other business-related programs: Business Informatics, Business Psychology, Business Law, Economics, Industrial Engineering, etc.
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS*.
*At least 40 to 60 credits must be in business-related subjects.
Above-average academic performance during both high school (Abitur) and the Bachelor's degree.
3 or more months of professional experience by the program’s start date.
GMAT (600+) or GRE
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
Copy of your high-school degree (Abitur).
Copy of your bachelor's degree or current transcript.
A GMAT (GRE) score of 600 or higher.
Updated and complete curriculum vitae.
One page motivational letter outlining why you should be admitted to HHL’s M.Sc. program.
Letter(s) from employer(s) stating three or more months of professional employment.
One letter of recommendation from academic and/or professional references (can also be used to prove professional experience).
Get your free profile check
Not sure if your profile is the right fit?
Get your individual feedback by the university!
For more information please check theCourse Website