- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in humanities, social sciences, engineering or economic sciences, or a similar degree.
Required ECTS credits: 180
GMAT minimum score 600 or GRE minimum score 157.
In addition to completing your first university degree, you need the following practical experience to be admitted to this degree program:
12 months of work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- GMAT minimum score 600 or GRE minimum score 157.
- Proficiency in English (see language requirements).
- Basic language skills in German (see language requirements).
- One year of work experience.
- Letter of motivation.
For more information please check theCourse Website