Geodesy and Geoinformation Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 150.
Applicants with a diploma or bachelor's degree usually meet the technical requirements
- or a related discipline (e.g. mathematics, physics, computer science, civil engineering, geosciences, geography, cartography or similar).
The final decision on the professional suitability is made in the course of the application process by the examination board responsible for the degree program on the basis of the submitted application documents.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae (attachments can be attached to the curriculum vitae, e.g. certificates of completion of internships, professional experience and other non-professional qualifications, letters of recommendation).
- Evidence of the achievements in a course of study (duration of the study, overall grade as well as grades of the individual subject examinations and individual course achievements).
- Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
- University entrance qualification (eg the Abitur certificate) as a certified copy.
- If applicable, application for recognition of course achievements, de-registration certificate, certificate of study from the most recently attended university.
All copies that you enclose with your application documents must be adequately certified.
For more information please check theCourse Website