- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in cartography, geography, geodesy, surveying, geoecology or related fields.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Graduates holding a bachelor’s degree with a scope of more than 180 ECTS credit points have the possibility to have up to 30 ECTS credit points transferred to their master’s studies. After consulting the Chair of the Board of Examiners, the Admission Commission decides about the recognition of previous credits, which should be oriented towards the first-semester modules.
The first degree must have a final average equivalent to 2.3 or better, or an ECTS grade of B minimum. Alternatively, the applicant must be placed among the top 35% of his graduation batch.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
List of documents for application:
- Pre-register form.
- Application form.
- Copies of academic degree certificates (BA, MA) with grade.
- Information about the applied grading system (best grade of system, pass grade of the system).
- List of passed examinations with credit points (cp).
- Information about the used cp system (cp per semester).
- Curriculum vitae.
- A certificate confirming your good knowledge in the English language (see language requirements).
- Description of professional experience with references in Geomatics-related fields (GIS, Remote Sensing, Computing, Cartography, Surveying, Geodesy, etc).
For more information please check theCourse Website