Global Business Development
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business sciences or economics.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have not received your degree certificate by the time you submit your application, you can be admitted provisionally.
If the proven course content lacks minimum skills from the Bachelor's degree in Business Administration at Kempten University of Applied Sciences, which are necessary for the equivalence of the degree, admission can be granted subject to the condition that these missing minimum skills must be proven within one year of starting the course at the latest:
- at least 15 ECTS methods (business mathematics, statistics, business informatics).
The type and scope of the subsequent study achievements are determined by the examination board in consultation with the course coordinator.
Graduates with a 6-semester bachelor's degree (without a practical semester) with 180 credit points must complete a related practical activity in a professional field close to the bachelor's degree in business administration of at least 900 hours or at least 30 ECTS within one year of starting their studies. Relevant occupational fields are, for example, all commercial training occupations in the field of banking, office, industry, wholesale and retail, insurance and administration. The Examination Board, in consultation with the course coordinator, decides whether the requirements are met and whether the admission is granted.
Graduates with a 6-semester bachelor's degree (with a practical semester) with 180 credit points must complete missing coursework and examinations totaling 30 credit points within one year of starting their studies at the latest. The type and scope of the course work and examinations to be completed subsequently from the Business Administration bachelor’s program are determined by the examination board in consultation with the course coordinator.
Final grade at least 2.5 ("good").
At least 3 months spent in a foreign-language country, abroad.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Within the first year of study.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae (bullet-point format).
- Copy of degree certificate (plus translation if applicable).
- Evidence of any internships, professional experience, activities cited in CV.
- Evidence of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Evidence of time spent abroad.
- Essay (2,500 characters) in English on a topic of your own choice relating to a subject area addressed on the master’s degree program.
- If applicable: Evidence of level of German (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website