Global Food, Nutrition and Health
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in nutrition or health sciences, e.g. in (food and) health sciences, nutrition sciences, health economics, nursing/care, psychology, social sciences, politics, medicine, or public health.
A final grade of 2.5 ("gut") or better.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For the upload, you need the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae.
- A certificate of general university entrance qualification* (copy - an official certification is not necessarily needed for the application process, but has to be handed in at the latest for the enrolment).
- A written presentation of course-specific competencies (letter of motivation) (max. 2 pages) stating the skills and expertise that qualify you for the study program.
- A language certificate of English and German (see language requirements).
- An informal declaration on the independent preparation of a written presentation of course-specific competencies.
- Academic qualification:
- a bachelor certificate including academic transcript (copy - an official certification is not necessarily needed for the application process, but has to be handed in at latest at the end of the first semester) or
- in case you have not received your bachelor certificate yet: an official transcript of records (including subjects and grades) that shows that you have successfully completed modules of in total at least 135 ECTS credits with an estimated final grade corresponding to "2.5" or better on the German grading system and in addition an informal list of modules for which no evidence of performance exists yet.
- if available, evidence of special qualifications (study-specific professional training or internships, periods abroad, awards such as scholarships, etc), and interdisciplinary study skills.
- If applicable, request for disadvantage compensation.
* The "certificate of general university entrance qualification" means a document that allows you to enroll in a university, usually a high school diploma (equivalent to the German "Abitur", containing subjects and grades) and/or a university entrance test.
For more information please check theCourse Website