Global Management and Digital Competencies
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total cost of the Study Programme varies based on the partner universities the students select and whether the applicant is from an EU country or non-EU country.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Minimum standard period of study: 3.5 years.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with 180 ECTS (3-year bachelor) have to complete an additional internship during the program (relevant work-experience post-graduation may be pre-accredited); graduates of non-business degree programs must have taken at least 4 courses in business, including two from the quantitative area.
At least six months of work experience (e.g. internships during studies or work experience post-graduation). Applicants must not have more than 5 years of full-time work experience at the time of application.
A minimum grade of 2.5 (German grading system) (2.3 for Canadian track).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Min. of 21 speaking & writing.
Specification: With minimum of 6 /unit.
Specification: Min. 50 in each component.
Specification: Min. 175.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Apply via the degree program’s website.
Complete the application form, upload the following documents as pdfs and pay the €50 application fee:
- Letter of motivation (250 to 750 words).
- Degree certificate and final transcripts or provisional transcripts if not yet graduated.
- Results of your English language tests (these can be sent later if not yet completed). See the language requirements for more information.
- 1 academic reference.
- 1 professional reference.
For more information please check theCourse Website