- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee of 18,000 €. Face-to-face program: 20% early bird offer for applications submitted at least 8 weeks before the orientation date. Starting March 31st: you can get a 25% discount if half of the fee is paid upfront, or a 30% discount if a 3,000 € deposit is paid and the rest of the full fee is paid within 3 months after lectures start, or a 33% discount if the entire fee is paid upfront.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is a global organisation founded in 1967 which focuses primarily on international business school accreditation and membership.
The application requirements for the study program in “Global MBA” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Any field
Minimum ECTS required:
- Not mentioned.
At least 3 years of postgraduate work experience after the first degree
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Copy of passport.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English/German or a certified copy.
Transcripts in English/German or their certified copies.
Students who have acquired their education degrees from India will need to follow the Academic Evaluation Center (APS) process required by The German Foreign Affairs Ministry.
Do you have any further questions?
- Receive more information about the study program
- Receive personal assistance from the university's advisory service