Global Online MBA
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September 30th
- Summer Semester: May 27th
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 28,000 €. If you decide to pay in full when the program starts your tuition will be reduced by 15% to 23,800 € (Note that this offer cannot be combined with the early application discount). When paying over installments, tuition is reduced by 5% to 26,600 € (The first installment of 11,300 € will be due when the program starts, while the remaining balance, 11,300 €, will become due one year later. These amounts will not change). For the greatest financial flexibility, you can pay by module. While ESMT reserves the right to increase the per module fee, your tuition will be fixed for the entire program once you apply. The current cost per module is 4,000 €. For students who apply by the early application deadline (January 21st, 2024), the deposit (which covers the non-refundable enrollment and Module 0 fee) is reduced by 2,000 €. The first payment will thus be 2,000 € instead of 4,000 €. It is not possible to combine the early application discount with payment in full; you can, however, combine this offer with payment over two installments, or with payment by module.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
EQUIS by EFMD Global (www.efmdglobal.org) is a comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools.
The application requirements for the study program in “Global Online MBA” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Any discipline
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
GMAT/GRE scores or ESMT’s admissions test are all optional, but strongly recommended for non-quant/non-business undergraduates, and may be requested by the Admissions Committee. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-53 or simply search for ESMT by name. The Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
Three years of postgraduate professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September 30th)
(starting in May 27th)
Application Procedure & Selection
One essay and a 2-min video essay upload.
An interview (per video call), should you move on in the process.