Global Online MBA
- Start Dates
- Winter Term: September 19th
- Spring Term: January 23th
- Summer Term: May 29th
- Winter, spring & summer term
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 26,500 €. Applications received before September 25th (January intake), January 15th (May intake) or May 21th (September intake) will be eligible for a €2,000 tuition discount. If you decide to pay in full when the program starts your tuition will be reduced by 15% to 22,525 €. Note that this offer cannot be combined with the early application discount. When paying over installments (2), tuition is reduced by 5% to 25,175 €. The first installment of 10,675 € will be due when the program starts, while the remaining balance (10,500 €) will become due one year later. These amounts will not change.
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
EQUIS by EFMD Global (www.efmdglobal.org) is a comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools.
The application requirements for the study program in “Global Online MBA” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Any discipline
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
GMAT/GRE scores or ESMT’s admissions test are all optional, but strongly recommended for non-quant/non-business undergraduates, and may be requested by the Admissions Committee. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-53 or simply search for ESMT by name. The Designated Institution (DI) code for the GRE is 7768.
Three years of postgraduate professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
One essay and a 2-min video essay upload.
An interview (per video call), should you move on in the process.
Get further information with one click!
Get your copy of the programs brochure today!
For more information please check theCourse Website