Global Production Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
At least one year of professional experience is requested.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications for the GPE program are only accepted online. Paper applications cannot be regarded. For a successful application please use the online application form and fill out all required fields. The university will evaluate all expressions of interest and request selected promising candidates to submit supporting documents in English or German translation (approved by a notary) to be received until the application deadline. This will be mainly:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certificate.
- Transcript of marks.
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of professional experience if available.
- Proof of German proficiency if available.
Based on the assessment of these documents, students may be selected for the program.
For more information please check theCourse Website