Human Computer Interaction
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in business information systems, computer science, business administration, design, psychology or sociology, or a comparable program, with a relevant share of at least 60 credit points from the above-mentioned subject areas.
The bachelor’s degree must have a grade of 2.5 or better (German GPA system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least B (173 points).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
If you hold an international Bachelor degree, you need to submit the following documents in order to apply for the HCI program:
- A letter of motivation in which you should outline your motivation for applying to the master’s program (maximum two A4 pages or 3000 characters).
- A German or English Certification of your Degree and current summary of achievements (transcript of records) regarding the course of study (Diploma/Bachelor) qualifying you to study this course (see previous degree field). If the course of study qualifying you for the master’s course has not yet been completed, you will need to provide a provisional final grade (if this is not shown in the summary of achievements, the corresponding certification will need to be provided by the relevant examination office).
- Documentation of the required knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- If required, a performance record of the 60 credits from the above-mentioned disciplines (see the previous degree field). These skills must have been achieved academically.
- Recommended: curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Recommended: portfolio (representation of one’s own personality and competencies).
For more information please check theCourse Website