Industrial Management in Microelectronics
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 17,800 €.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation, solid-state physics, IT, mechanical engineering.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
Minimum 1 year of work experience.
Average grades exceeding 70%.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website