Information Systems Management (Information Systems)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) that qualifies for a profession in the field of information systems management or a similar, related course of study. The responsible examination board decides on equivalence and subject-related eligibility. A course of study is generally considered similar or related as stated above when the degree includes the following elements:
- At least 15 CP in the field of mathematics.
- At least 20 CP in the field of computer science.
- At least 10 CP in the field of information systems management, and
- At least 10 CP in the field of economics and business.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website