- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in management information systems or a similar program with a connection to IT and business.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
A solid foundation of knowledge in these subject areas (at minimum courses worth 18 ECTS in each of the following subject areas):
- Information systems (process modeling).
- Computer science (data modeling and software development).
- Quantitative methods (operations research, statistics).
- Business administration.
You may apply before graduation in case you have already completed 75% or 140 ECTS of your program.
An average grade of 2.9 or better (cumulative grade point average according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application is only complete when the following documents have been included:
- Abitur/A-Level certificate, or any other equivalent university admission certificate.
- Bachelor's degree or a list of courses that includes 140 ECTS (e.g. approx. 75%) of a bachelor course (if the bachelor course is yet completed).
- University transcript or diploma attached. Please calculate the average mark and add a grading scale if the marks were awarded outside Germany.
- A detailed course description (not your transcript) of the courses taken during your bachelor studies.
- A filled out form "Analysis of Curriculum" in which the courses of your first degree are assigned to the four subject areas.
- Letter of motivation in the English language (approx. one page) in which you, in particular, write about your preferred tracks.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- A certificate of your English language proficiency (see language requirements). The certificate must not be older than 2 years.
- Additional documents that demonstrate your special interest or qualification for the "Information systems" course.
These documents must be sent to the Student Secretary’s Office before the application deadlines. Documents that arrive after the respective deadlines can not be considered. Please note that deadlines can not be extended, even if the deadline falls on a weekend or bank holiday. If a document is in any language other than English or German, a certified translation must be attached. Please note that the authenticity of all copies or translations of original documents must be confirmed by an authorized institution with an official stamp and signature.
For more information please check theCourse Website