Information Technologies for the Built Environment
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, geodesy and geoinformatics, computer science or comparable courses.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
A bachelor's degree with a grade of at least 2.0.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Online application.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Official Transcript of Records with modules of at least 150 ETCS.
- CV (in spreadsheet format).
- A letter of motivation in English of no more than two A4 pages, which describes:
- Why you have chosen this course at TUM, and
- Why you think you are particularly suitable for the course.
Please also indicate relevant preparatory work, such as course-specific vocational training, internships, stays abroad, subject-related further training as part of your bachelor's degree, etc.
- An assurance that you have chosen the course of your own free will, that you have created your application independently and without outside help and that third-party ideas, information and opinions are correctly referenced and marked as such.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website