- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Applicants with a non-German university entrance qualification must apply via Uni-Assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering and information technology or a comparable subject.
For the 4-semester variant:
- Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
- Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the 3-semester variant:
- Minimum standard period of study: 7 semesters.
- Required ECTS сrеdits: 210.
A final grade of 2.0 or above for 3 and 4-semester versions of the prοgram.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Grade A.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
For more information please check theCourse Website