- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in civil engineering, architecture, urban- or regional planning, geodesy, environmental engineering, or related fields.
Please do not apply if your bachelor studies are not completed at the date of the application.
An excellent academic record.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In case the documents are issued in another language than English/German, you have to upload an English or German translation. The translation has to bear the original stamp/signature of an official translator and a copy of the original document has to be attached):
- High school leaving certificate (the last certificate from school before entering university).
- Final university degree certificate of bachelor's degree (no provisional certificates accepted).
- Final university transcript of bachelor studies including CGPA.
- Document from the university indicating max./min. grade and grading system for the bachelor's degree (if the information is included in the transcript, the transcript can be uploaded again).
- Results of English proficiency examination (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Motivation letter (explaining why you choose MIP and what your career plans are).
- Recommendation letters from university professors and/or employers (minimum 2).
- Additional university degrees (if applicable, e.g. second bachelor's/master's degree you hold).
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
The following documents are not mandatory:
- Work certificate(s) for working periods after your graduation from the bachelor's.
- Confirmation of study leave from current employer (if applicable).
- Additional university degrees (if applicable, e.g. second bachelor/master degree you hold).
For more information please check theCourse Website