- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in architecture, civil engineering, urban or regional planning, or related fields.
An excellent academic record.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
In case the documents are issued in another language than English/German, you have to upload an English or German translation. The translation has to bear the original stamp/signature of an official translator and a copy of the original document has to be attached):
- High school leaving certificate (the last certificate from school before entering university).
- Final university degree certificate of bachelor's degree (no provisional certificates accepted).
- Final university transcript of bachelor studies including CGPA.
- Document from the university indicating max./min. grade and grading system for the bachelor's degree (if the information is included in the transcript, the transcript can be uploaded again).
- Results of English proficiency examination (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Motivation letter (explaining why you choose MIP and what your career plans are).
- Recommendation letters from university professors and/or employers (minimum 2).
The following documents are not mandatory:
- Work certificate(s) for working periods after your graduation from the bachelor's.
- Confirmation of study leave from current employer (if applicable).
- Additional university degrees (if applicable, e.g. second bachelor/master degree you hold).
For more information please check theCourse Website