- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
1 year of work experience in the field of insurance.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
In order to apply for the Executive Master of Insurance, please fill in the application form.
Please enclose the following documents to your application form:
- CV and photo.
- Copy of your certificate of general matriculation standard together with an official translation thereof (if required)*.
- Certified copy of your certificate of a qualified first degree in a course of study consisting of at least six semesters together with an official translation thereof (if required)*.
- Suitable proof of at least one year of relevant professional experience subsequent to the first degree.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer (optional).
- Evidence of basic German skills.
*Documents which are originally issued in English, French, Italian, Spanish or Latin do not need to be translated.
Kindly direct your application documents to the following address:
Institute for Risk Management and Insurance
Attn. Joëlle Näger
For more information please check theCourse Website